Monday, March 12, 2007

Was Corrine Lost in the Daylight Saving Time Changes?

No, I didn't get lost in the time change. Automatic updates properly adjusted the time on my computer, cell phone, pager and cable.

I forget how many clocks we have in the house until it is time to set them ahead or back -- stove, microwave, coffee pot, thermostat, VCR, DVD, grandfather clock, mantle clock, wall clocks, alarm clocks, watches . . . the list seems to grow every year.

As much as I would have liked to, unfortunately, I was not boarding a plane for Redmond along with approximately 1900 other Microsoft MVP's, including many of my "on-line friends". Perhaps I'll be able to attend the next MVP Summit.

So, what kept me away from blogging this weekend? I decided to do a bit of remodeling of Windows Vista Bookmarks. I tried WordPress but the poor rendering in IE of the templates that fit my purpose was unacceptable. So I looked around again at Blogger templates and found K2. I selected it for its clean lines, created my own custom header, removed extras and there you have it. I think it came out pretty good. What about you?

Do you have a bookmark to suggest? Easy enough to do in a special topic at Security Cadets in
Your Vista bookmarks, Add your Vista bookmarks here.



No comments: