Not that Security Garden is a "major player", I do check the analytics on occasion. Until I published the article last night with IE7 in the title, it was exactly even with IE7 and Firefox 2.0 sharing an equal 32% of the readership here. However, that article upped the percentage to 39% for IE7. On that note, I have made some additional updates to the Internet Explorer 7 page.
Another popular bookmark page is ReadyBoost. That has also had an addition as have the other pages listed below.
Internet Explorer 7
- IE7 in Windows Vista: Configuring Your View Source Editor
- Understanding and Working in Protected Mode Internet Explorer
Features and Tutorials
- General: Vista Run Commands
Note: To use the "run commands", type the name of the executable in the search field of the Start Menu and press Enter. Optionally, Enable the Shortcut for "Run. . .
- ReadyBoost: ReadyBoost Compatibility List
Edit Note 31Mar07: The bookmarks for Windows ReadyBoost have grown sufficiently to warrant a dedicated page. See Windows ReadyBoost.
- Windows Flip and Windows Flip 3D:
- Windows Vista Feature Focus: Windows Flip and Flip 3D (Paul Thurrott)
- User Account Control (UAC): Windows Vista User Account Control Step by Step Guide (TechNet)