-- a valid email addressAlthough most home users will probably not be upgrading to Windows Vista Business and will not have all the features that Business has, this is still a great way to see what Windows Vista has to offer.
-- IE 6 or later
-- a browser plug-in
-- a broadband connection
Windows Vista Home Page
Windows Vista Business Test Drive
Important Notice from Test Drive Page:
· The test drive is intended for evaluation purposes only.
· The test drive requires Internet Explorer 6 or later, a browser plug-in, and a broadband Internet connection. A minimum 1024 x 768 screen resolution is recommended.
· There is no product support for the test drive. You are welcome to participate in a Microsoft Windows Vista newsgroup to share your trial experiences with others and ask for advice. Find a Windows Vista Newsgroup.
· The Windows Vista version hosted in the test drive contains most of the functionality of the regular versions, but browsing the internet is not enabled.
· You may notice a slight delay or pause as you experience the product. This is due to the fact that this is a hosted trial and is dependent upon your bandwidth, local machine resources, etc. This does not necessarily represent the actual experience you will have with Windows Vista if it were installed on your PC.