Although there is no identification as we see at sites like the MSDN and TechNet team sites, "SidebarGeek" of MSTechToday identified the site as supported by the Hotmail/Windows Live Mail Team.
Because the team is just starting out, patience will be needed while they get organized. In the meantime, the information below was provided for reporting a technical issue preventing use of the email software.
- Go to http://support.msn.com
- Select MSN Hotmail
- Submit an issue via the support e-form.
- Go to http://support.live.com
- Select Window Live Mail or Windows Live Mail for desktop
- Submit an issue via the support e-form
Help will be provided at the blog if no response has been received to a submitted ticket in 24 hours or you are still having a problem. Just post a comment, including the SRX number of the ticket.Simple enough and a welcome addition.