Monday, January 08, 2007

CES (Consumer Electronic Show)

I don't know about you, but I am so envious of the people attending CES. I have been pouring through blogs and websites reading about all the innovations at the show. As a result, I expect I will spend more time the next few days reading blogs than doing my own blogging.

It started with Bill Gates Keynote Address, but the bloggers at the show are bringing it to life with their personal views. Here are just a few places, in no particular order, that have kept my interest:

CES.org

Microsoft at CES

All the great bloggers at the CES Blogs Aggregate (L

Joe Wilcox, Microsoft Watch

Microsoft Press Pass including
ActiveWin.com

The Insider at The Hive

engadget's special CES.engadget site

TechNet Slideshow

There is so much more and I have no doubt the excitement will build at we get closer to the launch date. Why not start now and "Show Us Your Wow".

No comments: